Subscribe Using iTunes
Motherbirth is candid conversations about birth, engaging guest interviews, and deep exploration of what it means to become a mother. Here's how to subscribe:
- Click here to open up Motherbirth in iTunes
(If you are on a computer and that link takes you to a webpage instead of iTunes click the blue “View in iTunes” button).
- Then click “Subscribe.”
If you’d like a more in depth answer, you can view this video.
Subscribe Via a Podcast App
We recommend using a podcasting app for your mobile phone. If you’re on an iPhone, Apple’s Podcasts App is a good start. A good app for Android phones is Stitcher. Another popular option is Google Play.
- Most Apps: Simply search for “Motherbirth” in your podcast app. Here’s a nice instructional video about how to do this in multiple apps.
- Stitcher: Click here to view Motherbirth on Stitcher.
- Google Play: follow these instructions to listen via Google Play.
- Podcast Feed: Copy this podcast feed URL and paste it into the “Add By URL” feature (each app does this a little different).
Subscribe Via Email
We recommend using iTunes or an app on your mobile device to listen to the show. If that’s not possible you can enter your email here to get notifications and links to listen to each episode as it airs.
Give Your Review
We love it when you review Motherbirth — it helps us get better and helps other mothers find the show (seriously, we *love* it).
- Click this link to open up Motherbirth page in iTunes. note: if that link takes you to another webpage, click the blue “View in iTunes” button.
- Click the “Ratings & Reviews” tab.
- Click the “Write a Review” button and enter your review. (Be sure to include the stars on the right of the title of your review.)
Here’s a helpful video we found that walks you through some of the details.
Really and truly, thanks for taking the time to do this. Motherbirth wouldn't exist without you, our listeners, and we look forward to creating more amazing content for you!
And finally, don't forget to connect with us on social media, where we share extra images and information about our guests, interesting and inspiring articles relating to motherhood, and plenty of action from behind the scenes!